Audit & Assurance
The audit and assurance department of Alliott Partellas Kiliaris Ltd ensures that companies Financial Statements are in compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS’s) and provide accurate and financial information to shareholders and other stakeholders.
The methodology followed by our office is in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS’s), International Auditing and Assurance Standards as well as Cyprus Companies Law Cap.113.
Audit and assurance services include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS’s).
- Statutory and regulatory audit and issuance of an independent audit opinion on the Financial Statements of a company or non for profit organizations in accordance with the International Standards of Auditing (ISA’s).
- Assistance to clients for filing and submitting the required under the Law documents to Cyprus Government Authorities and other Regulators, such as the Registrar of Companies, Inland Revenue Department, and VAT authorities etc.
- Audits of consolidated Financial Statements.
- Evaluation of internal controls.
- Internal audit.
- Due Diligence services.
- Independent Accountants reports.